Assistant Translator (Bengali) Recruitment Examination
Age: minimum 18 yrs and maximum 32 yrs, relaxable for otherwise well-qualified and experienced candidates. Besides, upper age limit is also relaxable for –
1. SC/ST candidates of West Bengal by 5 years;
2. BC candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years;
3. Physically Handicapped persons (having physical disabilities of 40% or above) upto 45 years.
1. A second class Masters’ degree or Honours degree in English or Bengali from a recognised University;
2. Ability to make reliable translation from English into Bengali.
A degree in Law from a recognised University.